www.byurbania.com is the website that offers information about the services provided by the companies of the group called “Urbania”. The company responsible for the processing is URBANIA INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS, S.L. (hereinafter, URBANIA) registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 27,506, Book 0, Sheet 155, Section 8, Page number M-495,631, Entry 1, holder of NIF B-85877975 and address at Calle Velázquez nº 10, 2º Izq., Madrid, with Postal Code 28001, Spain.
Transparency is one of the values which defines us, and for that reason we want you to know, from the start, that the privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We ask you to read these terms carefully before entering your personal data on this website.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, we require the authorisation of the parents or guardians for the processing of their personal data.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not provide any personal data.
This website respects and protects the personal data of users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a secure reliable space and for this reason we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is absolutely necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorisation.
Urbania has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Identity of the Data Controller: Urbania International Investments, S.L.
- Business name: Urbania.
- NIF/CIF: B-85.877.975
- Address: Calle Velázquez número 10, 2º Izqda, Madrid, con Código Postal 28001, España.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Construction and real estate development services.
- Registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 27,506, Book 0, Sheet 155, Section 8, Page number M-495,631, Entry 1.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations mentioned above, the personal data that you send through the website forms will be subject to “Web user” data processing.
We apply all the technical and organisational security measures established in current legislation to the processing of our users’ data.
PRINCIPLES WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your agreement to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which we will inform you in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data strictly necessary for the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the preservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is required for the purpose of the processing, depending on the object, we will inform you of the corresponding preservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process at Urbania come from:
- Contact and information request form.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether Urbania is dealing with personal data that concerns them or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of processing
- Oppose processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer required for the purpose it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of their data, in which case the data will only be kept for the purpose of making or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Urbania International Investments, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the purpose of making or defending possible claims. As the interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used, machine-readable structured format, and to transfer it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on agreement
- The data has been provided by the interested party
- The processing is carried out by automated means
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to the data being transferred directly from data controller to data controller when this is technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective legal protection and to submit a claim to the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them breaches the Regulations.
TO WHAT END DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Urbania uses the following system to collect personal information:
- Information Request Form: We require the following personal data: Name and E-mail, to respond to the requirements of users of www.urbaniainternational.com. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and answer any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the different services provided by Urbania, the real estate developments that it markets, as well as any other queries you may have.
We process your personal data for other reasons:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying data through certain cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website.
- To manage social networks. Urbania may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data of the people who become followers on social networks of the official sites of www.byurbania.com, will be governed by this section. As well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the relevant social network in each case and are previously accepted by the user. Urbania International Investments, S.L. will process said data with the aim of correctly managing its presence in the social network, and informing about the activities, products or services of Urbania. As well as for any other purpose allowed by social network regulations. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send personalised advertising.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Urbania International Investments, S.L. (Urbania) with address at Calle Velázquez nº 10, 2º Izq., Madrid, (28001), Spain, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to website users.
Urbania does not sell, lease or transfer personal data that enables identification of the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior agreement. However, in certain cases we may collaborate with other professionals, and in those cases, we will require the agreement from users, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out following the strictest security standards.
LEGITIMISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: agreement.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the agreement requested.
The data categories processed refer to identifying data.
Specially protected or sensitive data categories are not processed.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the commercial relationship continues.
- Until deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
When browsing on www.byurbania.com non-identifying data may be collected, including IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. The non-identifying data also includes information relating to your browsing habits through third-party services.
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DATA SECURITY AND SECRECY
www.byurbania.com is committed to the use and processing of the personal data included by users, respecting its confidentiality and using it in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as complying with its obligation to preserve it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that helps your data travel in a complete and secure manner, meaning that the transfer of data between a server and web user, and vice versa, is fully coded or encrypted.
www.byurbania.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and subsequently the breach of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Urbania International Investments, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorised by Urbania to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be subject to the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either by contractual or legal duty).
In the event of a security incident, as soon as it becomes aware of same, Urbania International Investments, S.L., will notify the Client without undue delay and provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
DATA ACCURACY AND AUTHENTICITY
As user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the data you submit to www.byurbania.com exonerating Urbania from any responsibility in this regard.
In any case, users guarantee and respond for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
The owner of the data expressly authorises the transfer of said data, when strictly required, to the companies of the Urbania Group or the entities (real estate agencies) commissioned to market real estate developments built or promoted by Urbania.
The purpose of this transfer will be no other than to provide the best possible service in relation to the services that have been contracted or that the user may contract with Urbania, where applicable.
Aside from these transfers, expressly authorised by you, Urbania does not transfer personal data without the express agreement of its owners, which must be granted on each separate occasion, being only transferred for the stated purpose and always with the agreement of the user or client.
ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT
The agreement granted, both for the processing and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, can be revoked at any time by communication with Urbania International Investments, S.L. (Urbania) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of their rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Urbania International Investments, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Urbania International Investments, S.L. will announce, via this page, the changes made with reasonable notice before their application.
COMMERCIAL E-MAILS AND COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the LSSICE, Urbania does not send spam, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Urbania undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
In relation to the sending of Company communications with the purpose of:
- Informing you about various services and real estate developments built or marketed by Urbania.
- Inviting you to events.
- Participating in competitions or promotions.
- Other services offered by the Company.
For the purpose of sending you communications of interest to you, the Company will perform an analysis of the interests declared by you.
- LEGAL BASE: The Agreement of the owner. By marking the box on the registration form, you authorise the Company to send you commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
- RECIPIENTS: Your personal data will not be transferred on the basis of this processing. The categories of service providers that could access your data, in addition to those indicated in section 2, are providers of mailing communication services.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS: International transfers of your personal data may be made to service providers of the Company. These providers may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area. When there is no declaration that they offer a protection level equivalent to that of Europe, the Company will adopt the corresponding standard contractual clauses or demand adherence to Privacy Shield.
- PRESERVATION PERIOD: Until the personal data is no longer useful or until the owner of the data explicitly revokes his/her consent.